Pages

Search

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Old School WELL M16A4


I had this old school rifle since I become a airsofter, this is my first rifle because in the movie this rifle always come up in every scene of war movie.This gun looks very good, although you can tell it's made of plastic.
Durability:
There are a few shakey parts; carrying handle, and stock, but other then that it's pretty durable.
Accuracy:
This is the area that really suprised me. It was accurate for a really long range, (will measure tomorrow, it's dark out right now) I could easily nail my brother from pretty far away. edit: accurate up to about 125 ft.
FPS:
I don't know how to test this, but it's 280 according to the manual
There is a switch to switch it to Safe mode, that works really well.
The cocking handle is fairly easy to pull back.
Feel:
This gun feels pretty good. Good weight. Heavy enough not to be like 'this is so light it's ghey' but not too heavy to carry.

Magazine: Mag holds 19 bullets ready to shoot, but has a resivoir that holds about 200. All you have to do to reload is pull down the spring and shake BBs into mag.
Mag fits very easily into gun and does not fall out.

No comments:

Adsense