Pages

Search

Thursday, July 10, 2008

First Skirmish


Its about 3 years ago i played airsoft for first time. I joint in to SAG-ID , SAG-ID where stand for Spring Airsoft Gunner Indonesia, This community playing airsftgun Spring type. SAG-ID had motto " Safety , Fair and Fun " and Airsoftgun for Everyone. As we know Spring Airsoftgun was more cheaper then electric airsoftgun and if you using Spring Airsoftgun you have cocking the gun before you shoot.That mean you really need patience full to playing Spring Airsotgun.

At my first skirmish there is only 30 persons, and in that time that was bigger person playing Airsoft. My friend borrow me his airsoftgun and i am still using shirt , allstart shoes and no BDU wearing.Its was so amazing i can playing airsoftgun at that time. Because i only know this hobbies from stories of my friend.

And after that, i become a airsofter junkies hunting a gear ,airsoftguns and etc. :D

No comments:

Adsense